I Am Learning Italian online with LingQ. I Am Learning Spanish online with LingQ. I Am Learning French online with LingQ. I Am Learning German online with LingQ. I Am Learning Russian online with LingQ.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quick Update

As I foresaw there was no posting in Cyrillic this month - it has been a very crazy month and my studies waned a little due to the business of moving out of my home of the last 3 years. I have found that I really do enjoy Russian though and it has moved its way up on my extended time list once I am done with this cycle. Next month begins Czech! I am very excited about this language, partially because it is a part of my heritage and partially because it is something new. I hope to be able to post more regularly again next month since I will be done moving by then.

On the vocal front the biggest news is that Ab has become comfortable and is no longer a stretch (at least on the [a] vowel)! Hopefully as this balance continues to get better the A will fall into place. It has taken nearly a year for the Ab to finally feel somewhat correct and I am hoping that the next semi-tone or two will progress a little quicker. I am hoping to have a lesson in November so hopefully at that point I will feel comfortable adding in some rep with A's in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment