I Am Learning Italian online with LingQ. I Am Learning Spanish online with LingQ. I Am Learning French online with LingQ. I Am Learning German online with LingQ. I Am Learning Russian online with LingQ.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Český - Týden 3

My girlfriend has been telling me for months now that I should write a translation of my blog in English since the majority of my friends and acquaitances do not speak the languages I am working on.  I had dismissed the idea for most of the time - until today.  I realized, although I already knew, that I can express myself much better in English than I can any other language, and I think the better way to grow my vocabulary in my languages is to first write my post in English and then translate it to my target language.  I submit the fact that a lot of this will be done using Google Translate and wordreference.com, at least at the beginning, but I nevery copy and past from these two sites, I always type out whatever I am translating so that I can get it in my brain.  I use mostly wordreference and try to figure out things on my own, but if a particular phrase is giving me great pause, then I will turn it over to Google Translate.  That being said, I invite anybody who is either highly fluent or a native speaker of any of my languages to please check my work and write me any corrections in the comments section.  This means that you the reader will be a huge learning tool for me!

Thanks!

James

Moje holka byla mi říct, pro můry ted' že bzch měl napsat překladu můj blog v angličtině, protože většina mých přátel a známel nemluví jazyky jsem pracoval na.  Měl jsem odmítl myšlenku pro většinu času - až do dneška.  Uvědomil jsem si, když jsem už věděl, že mohu vyjádřit sama sebe mnohem lépe v angličtině než v jakěmoli jiném jazyce, a myslím že lepší způsob jak pěstovat své slovní zásoby v mém jazyce je nejprve napsat svůj přispěvek v angličtině a pak přeložit  do svého cílového jayzka.  Předložim k tomu že hodně bude to provendeno pomocí Google Translate a wordreference.com, alespoň na začátku, ale nikdy jsem zkopírovat a vložit z těchto dvou míst, vždycky jsem typ co jsem překládat tak že můžu dostat to do mého mozku.  Používám hlavně wordreference a pokusit se zjistit co na vlastní pěst, ale pokud konkrétní frázi je že mi pauza, pak jsem se zase přes Google Translate.  To bylo řečeno, zvu každý kdo je bud' velmi plynulý nebo rodilý mluvčí některého z mých jazyků zkontrolujte mé práce pro mě a napistě mi případné opravy v sekci komentáře.  To znamená že čtenář bude obrovský učební pomůcka pro mě!

Díky!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment